Monday, December 24, 2007

Music & Musicians

As with books, I like a lot of music. People who have ever been recipients of one of my mixes know this. So, as with books, listed below are mostly artists that I know personally, or know rock it indie style and benefit more from your direct patronage than that through Faceless Corporations. Enjoy!

  • Skinny White Chick is seriously the best thing ever, like cake & pie had a baby.
  • Three words: Kevin Fucking Breedlove
  • Ben & Christian are cool people. So is Brother Martin.
  • I love my friend Frank. So will you!
  • Get Set Go has a new album coming out November 2007. Wewt!
  • If anyone out there has any idea how to get ahold of the members of the former & possibly still extant bluegrass band Cletus & the Barnburners, there is something in it for you if you help me find out what these guys are working on now. E-mail me for the story; serious or desperately curious inquiries only, please.


No comments: