Thursday, January 24, 2008

Truth

I have so many good links related to Truth that I decided it needed its own section. Some will migrate here from other sections. In the meantime...

Dieting Makes You Fat
...which is why No Diet Day does more harm than good.
Weight Loss Diets Are Useless &/or Harmful
You Are Not Your Body

A Modest Conversation: In Which A Psychologist Proposes a Swift Solution to Reports of Death and Disease Due to Weight



This is what they want for us, ladies.

If you are gay, the right wing hates you. Want proof?
Peyton Place in the Pleistocene

Cisprivilege Bingo!
Feminist Bingo!

On Not Being a Disease

I'm an OKOP, You're an OKOP

3 comments:

Alexandra Erin said...

Did you mean to link specifically to the comment about Dunkin' Doughnuts?

Pope Lizbet said...

Not really, but I like it that way, kind of. I'll fix it.

Alexandra Erin said...

Oh now, don't go changin' just to please me...